The objective of the poster sessions is to give researchers in the emerging research areas and their applications the opportunity to present early results in order to share experiences and strategies. You are cordially invited to submit proposals for posters. Your application should provide the following information:
- Title of the poster
- The names/affiliations and contact information of the corresponding author
- The names/affiliations and contact information of all authors
- The name of the poster presenter (one of the authors)
- An extended abstract describing the content of the poster
- The extended abstract can have the maximum length of 2 pages including references
Authors should submit their poster proposals no later than August 21st 23:59 (EST) 2017 August 14th 23:59 (EST) 2017 in PDF following ACM SIGCHI Paper format (2-column).
Link to the template: Latex Word
Link to an example following the template.
Submissions can now be made via openconf at our submission site. While making a submission, please make sure to select Demo&Poster Track as Topic Area.
Each application will be evaluated based on the IoT Topics of Interest. A limited number of posters will be accepted. Authors of accepted posters must guarantee that their posters will be presented at the conference. Submitted posters will be reviewed by the poster selection committee and notification of acceptance will be provided to the corresponding author on August 28th.
Poster Display Size: When preparing accepted posters please note that your poster should not exceed the following dimensions: 841 x 1189 mm portrait format. Other formats will not be supported.
The camera-ready version of the accepted posters will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
The call for Posters and Demos in Textform:
Call for Posters and Demos: IoT2017 – 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things
Poster and Demo Deadline: August 21st, 2017 August 14th, 2017
Conference Date and Location: October 22–25, 2017 in Linz, Austria
Submissions are encouraged but not limited to the following topics:
* Physical world event processing and understanding: Novel data collection, deep learning, reality mining, and prediction methods based on physical world observations. This might include real-time decision making, event processing, and extracting information from large datasets.
* IoT Interactions: Novel methods and techniques for seamless human-to-object and object-to-object interactions. This can include Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality interactions.
* Advanced manufacturing and logistics with IoT: Evaluation of challenges of real world deployments of Industrie 4.0, Industrial Internet and GS1 system implementations. Including planned deployments, investigations of consumer aspects of 3D printing technology and IoT.
* Internet of Things architecture: Novel information architecture design on field device, edge device and servers in cloud, investigation of technologies supporting transitioning functional and processing allocation across system entities.
* Advanced data capturing and networking technology: Novel and advanced object identification, access and networking technology, localization, image recognition, 3D scanning methods to facilitate capturing physical events and reality.
* Interoperability of IoT systems: Service and device discovery, synchronization of distributed directory systems, and semantic data description frameworks.
* Data sharing and acceptance of IoT Systems: Data security, authentication and authorization. Privacy protection, data sharing technologies (incl. blockchain technology), tampering protection and detection in IoT systems.
Only submissions written in English language will be considered for acceptance as a poster or demo.
The submissions are limited to a fixed length of 2 pages including figures and references following the standard ACM SIGCHI 2 column format.
As in the previous years posters and demos will be reviewed in the single-blind fashion by a committee of experts in the IoT field and published in ACM Digital Library.
Submissions can now be made via openconf at https://www.pervasive.jku.at/Conferences/iot2017/submission/. While making a submission, please make sure to select Demo&Poster Track as Topic Area.
Poster and Demo Submission: August 21st, 2017 August 14th, 2017
Acceptance notice: August 28, 2017
Camera-Ready Submission: September 6, 2017