Thank you all!
See you again in IoT2016 Germany !
The 5th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2015) took place October 26–28, 2015 in Seoul, S. Korea.
The rapid advancement and ubiquitous penetration of mobile network, web based information creation and sharing, and software defined networking technology have been enabling sensing, predicting and controlling of physical world with information technology. Every business process can be empowered, and therefore, various industries redesign their business models and processes along Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm. To maximize the social and economic benefit of the technology, issues of interoperability, mashing up data, developing open platforms and standardization across technology layers have to be addressed.
Pervasive connectivity, smart devices and demand for data testify to an IoT that will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. Computing power is dropping in price while new sensors are being developed and incorporated into everyday objects, and as people buy into IoT technology, economies of scale lend themselves to the creation of ever more data-centric businesses. Instrumenting and connecting devices has massive potential to deliver value, but there is need for a coordinated effort when rolling out the next generation of self-reporting paradigms. With the strong supports from industry and academia the international conference on Internet of Things has become the premier gathering place for visionary, academic researchers and practitioners around IoT. The 5th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2015), building on the success of its predecessors since 2008, is the premier forum for such efforts, to share, discuss and witness cutting edge research in all areas of development for the Internet of Things.
The Internet of Things Conference is seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development of the Internet of Things. Papers will be reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social impacts and practical relevance.
- Short survey for the Workshop “IoT applications value creation for industry – experience, challenges, evolution” is opened. see HERE
- Expert Interviews on the subject of “Industrial Internet of Things – strategies of collaboration with global partners” will be held. see Partner’s Event
- Updated: Final Submission Guidelines for Posters. See Call for Posters
- Updated: Final Submission Guidelines for Demos. See Call for Demos
- Camera-ready submission extended!: -> August 26, 2015
- Demo submission extended!: -> August 21, 2015
- Also we are accepting workshop proposals! See Call for Workshops
- Now we are accepting paper submissions! See Call for Papers
- Check various touring information and cultural events of Seoul! See Tour Info.
- New CFP is published. Check it! [Click]
- The Official Facebook Page for IoT 2015 is now available. [Click]