Final Submission Guideline
Accepted Poster Authors. Please kindly follow the instruction below when preparing your final submission. Recall that the final manuscript must be uploaded by Sep. 14.
- Revise manuscript based on the review received
- Please ensure the following instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers.
- Do not include headers or footers.
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Register for the conference.
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
- Input the EDAS paper ID of your paper during the registration process.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the registration code will be sent to the registrant. This registration code must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper to EDAS.
- Login to EDAS.
- Enter your conference registration ID by clicking “Registration code” link in your paper status.
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Call for Posters
The objective of the poster sessions is to give researchers in the emerging research areas and their applications the opportunity to present early results in order to share experiences and strategies. You are cordially invited to submit proposals for posters. Your application should provide the following information:
- Title of the poster
- The names/affiliations and contact information of the corresponding author
- The names/affiliations and contact information of all authors
- The name of the poster presenter (one of the authors)
- An extended abstract (max. 2 pages) describing the content of the poster
Authors should submit their poster proposals no later than August 14th 23:59 (EST) 2015 in PDF following IEEE 2-column format. Papers can now be submitted via the EDAS management system.
Each application will be evaluated based on the IoT Topics of Interest. A limited number of posters will be accepted. Authors of accepted posters must guarantee that their posters will be presented at the conference. Submitted posters will be reviewed by the poster selection committee and notification of acceptance will be provided to the corresponding author on August 31.
Poster Display Size: When preparing accepted posters please note that your poster should not exceed the following dimensions: 841 x 1189 mm portrait format. Other formats will not be supported.
The camera-ready version of the posters will be published as Internet of Things 2015 Adjunct Proceedings together with the extended abstract. However, it will NOT be submitted to IEEE Xplore because their selection process is different from conference full papers.
* Poster Submissions due: August 14, 2015.
* Poster Acceptance notification: August 31, 2015
* Camera Ready Submission: September 14, 2015