Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and obtain a Korean visa before the visitation. However, people of 99 countries who wish to visit Korea temporarily are permitted to enter without a visa according to visa-exemption agreements or in accordance with principles reciprocity or national interest.
- For more and detailed information on Visa, please visit the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Visa processing can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks, depending on the country. We advise to start the visa process at the latest two months before the conference.
- If you need an invitation letter to participate in IoT 2015, please email the secretariat at email@example.com with the following information
- I. Participant’s full name
- II. Nationality
- III. Name of the Organization (University, Company, etc.)
- IV. Department
- V. Address of the Organization (University, Company, etc.)
- VI. Email address
- VII. Participation Type (Author, Workshop Speaker, Committee Member , Normal Participant, …, etc)
- If you are an author or a workshop speaker, please specify the name of your paper / workshop
- Normal Participant: not any other types of participant
※ Visa letter can be issued only for conference attendees who have paid their registration fee. Please, contact us later after completing registration.