Final Submission Guideline
Accepted Demo Authors. Please kindly follow the instruction below when preparing your final submission. Recall that the final manuscript must be uploaded by Sep. 14.
- Revise manuscript based on the review received
- Please ensure the following instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers.
- Do not include headers or footers.
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Register for the conference.
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
- Input the EDAS paper ID of your paper during the registration process.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the registration code will be sent to the registrant. This registration code must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper to EDAS. (If you did not upload “Brief Sketch of the planned demo” to EDAS, you should upload it before submitting camera-ready)
- Login to EDAS.
- Enter your conference registration ID by clicking “Registration code” link in your paper status.
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Call for Demos
Demos in IoT 2015 are intended to introduce new or on-going work on systems and applications related to the Internet of Things and provide opportunities for authors to interact directly with the conference attendees. The demo session will be 2-3 hours in length. Please note that demo session participants will need to register for the conference.
Abstracts of accepted demos will be included in the IoT 2015 conference proceedings, but will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore because their selection process is different from conference full papers.
You are cordially invited to submit demonstration proposals to IoT 2015 conference. Submissions from both industries and universities are encouraged.
For even more interaction opportunities with conference attendees consider being an Exhibit Patron
- Demo proposals must include an extended abstract no longer than two A4 pages in the “IEEE manuscript template for conferences” format, including all figures and references. -> “Review Manuscript” in EDAS
- The authors should also provide a brief sketch of the planned demonstration (e.g., demo setup, demo experiencing). Specific requirements concerning space, power, network, security, etc. should be stated. -> “Brief Sketch of the planned demo (for Demo papers)” in EDAS
- Demo proposals must be submitted electronically via the EDAS management system. The abstract should be attached in PDF format.
- At the conference, all accepted demos will be evaluated and considered for the Best Demo Award.
* Demo Submissions due:
August 14, 2015. -> extended August 21, 2015
* Demo Acceptance notification: August 31, 2015
* Camera Ready Submission: September 14, 2015