The 10th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2020), building on the success of its predecessors since 2008, is the premier forum to share, discuss and witness cutting edge research in all areas of development for the Internet of Things.
The Internet of Things Conference is seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development of the Internet of Things. Papers will be reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social-environmental impacts and practical relevance.
In addition to the main conference track, there will be a Doctoral Colloquium and a workshop program.
Statement regarding COVID-19
The IoT 2020 Organizing Committee is continuously monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and considering what impact this may have on our event. We are aware of the restrictions and uncertainty that people are facing, and therefore want to take this opportunity to offer some clarifications to the community.
We would first like to express our empathy with those affected by COVID-19 so far, and those who will have a challenging year. Our primary concern is that members of our community, and their families and friends, remain safe and well. Secondly, we would like to confirm that:
- The conference will take place on its original dates in October.
- There will be an opportunity to present virtually, for anyone who cannot or chooses not to travel.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, regardless of whether a physical or virtual presentation.
- Whether the conference becomes entirely virtual or a hybrid is a decision that we will make when we know more. We aim to make this decision before September 1 to ensure people have ample time to make travel arrangements.
- The paper submission deadlines may be extended in order to support authors to still produce their best work, despite the additional challenges that many of us are facing at the moment. All extensions will be announced at the IoT 2020 website as soon as possible.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 is evolving rapidly, it is unclear what things will be like in October. We hope you find the above clarifications helpful and hope to see you in Malmö!