You can register for the early-bird prices until October 12, 2022. The registration desk at the venue will be open on all conference days from 8:30 until 16:00. Please note that we cannot offer any ACM membership or student discounts for on-site registration. Please be aware that at least one author of each accepted full paper or invited poster needs to purchase a “FULL Registration.”
(until Oct. 12, 2022 AoE)
(included: Workshop, 3-Day Registration, Conference Dinner)
Early ACM Member: 710€
Early Student: 560€
Late ACM Member: 830€
Late Student: 660€
|CUSTOM 3-Day Registration*|
(Optional: Workshop and/or Conference Dinner)
Early ACM Member: 500€
Early Student: 350€
Late ACM Member: 550€
Late Student: 380€
|CUSTOM 1-Day Registration|
(Nov. 8 OR 9 OR 10)
|CUSTOM Workshop-only Registration|
|Conference Dinner** |
**The number of dinner tickets is limited and they will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Snacks and lunch will be provided throughout the conference and the workshops.
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you understand and agree with the following terms & conditions:
- At least one author of each accepted paper or invited poster needs to purchase a “FULL Registration.”
- Student and ACM-member registration require proof of status upon request.
- The registration for participation at the IoT conference is binding. Should you cancel your registration up to 30 days before the start of the event, we will refund 50 (%) percent of the fees. In all other cases, your financial obligations remain in effect.
- In exceptional cases, you may designate a person to attend the conference in your place. If you wish to use this option, you must inform us by e-mail.
- The registration fee is due immediately upon registration. A right to participate exists only after receipt of the full registration fee.
- The conference program is subject to change.
- In case of cancellation of the conference, your payments will be refunded. The organiser has no further obligations towards the participant.
- We will collect media content (video & pictures) during IoT 2022 that will be posted on IoT 2022 social media accounts and will be used for project-related dissemination. If you do not wish to appear in this content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A physical conference will be possible ONLY if the Dutch health regulations permit. The conference website will be updated if and when details become available.